Pressed Image is Faded or Washes Out
- Is this a printer that previously had Ricoh (OEM) inks installed?
- Verify that you are using a recommended transfer paper.
- Be sure that you are printing on the bright white side of the transfer paper.
- Is the substrate suitable for sublimation? Garments made from 50/50 or 100% cotton are not compatible with the sublimation process.
- Ensure that you are pressing the substrate using the recommended time, temperature and pressure.
- If the issue continues after going through the steps above, contact Sawgrass technical support.