Installation and Configuration Instructions (MacProfile)
The following links will provide step-by-step instructions on how to completely setup, install and configure all the components of your sublimation system. Perform them in the order presented.
|Before operating the machine, be sure to read this very important information about using SubliJet-E ink cartridges!
|Referring to the chart below, ensure the SubliJet E Professional ink cartridges are installed in the correct slots of the printer.
Perform these steps in the order presented.
- Turn off auto nozzle checks and select the correct paper type by following these instructions.
- Follow the Installation Guide for steps 3 and 4.
- Install the Epson (OEM) driver.
- Install* the Sawgrass profile.
*If you receive errors installing the profile, your version of Java may be outdated. Perform a system check and update if necessary.
- Configure the design software and Epson (OEM) driver.
*If running OS X Lion, some folders may be hidden and the Library Folder Viewing and Accessing document will assist with locating the necessary files.
Additional resources and suggestions
- Make sure you can print a complete nozzle check before starting to print images.
- For those who are new to sublimation, we invite you to review the SubliJet Sublimation Transfer Process Guide, a quick introduction to sublimation and how the process works.
- Also visit tips for successful sublimation for more information.
- Be aware of when you will be required to replace ink cartridges